Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Happy^^

2day i went midvalley wf shi yi n zhen kang after class la..
v wana went mph n find my assignment sources de..
bt cant find any book la..
i bought a pair of mickey n minnie fr ACTION CITY la..
i share wf my dear dear la..
hehe,cute cute la my mickey^^
                                                       hehe,i like tis veli much la..
                                                            it cost rm100 eh..
                                                        but i like it^^
i went pasar malam at nite..
really veli hot n crowded in pasar malam la..
i jz bought 3 hair clips la..
                                                             cost rm10 la..
hehe,2day use much money la..
haiz..
waiting my pocket money..
my family go beijing 2moro la..
i veli regret nw,
y i dun wan go n skip four day classes??
haiz..regret veli much nw..

No comments:

Post a Comment