Monday, February 8, 2010

my 1st day class in HELP

2day is my 1st class in HELP..
erm,te class was start at 8am,
so i have to wake up early to prepare..
erm,2day i drive myself to lrt station,
quite scared n nervous la..
luckily,i reached thr safely..
i met shi yi at sungai besi thr n v went HELP 2gether..
i saw sum methodis junior students in the lrt n jz sit opposite of me..
gt 2 litle students copy their homework in te lrt..
i felt gt litle funny to c them,
n imagine same as my secondary life in chong hwa..
bt i better than them,
i copy on the table n veli comfortable,
wakaka:P
erm,i n shi yi reached te Bangsar lrt station at abt 710am..
v saw many Help students waiting te Help shuttle bus thr..
erm,2day class quite fun la..
coz is te 1st class,
so v veli relax in te class..
bt i felt veli sleepy n tired la..
coz i nt enough sleep..
te lecturer ask us dun speak mandarin in class..
i tink gt around 10++ students fr independence high skol..
n gt 2 students r fr Beijing,China..
te lecturer ask other dun make fren wf me,shi yi n jian ye..
coz v keep talking mandarin in te class..
n 2day i had my lunch wf wei ping..
long time din have lunch wf her dy..
te food stall near Help thr is Malay food la..
haiz..
2day i bck chong hwa to take my uec cert..
n chui shui wf kok hwa n shi yi in te main office..
v r veli noisy in te office n some teacher "beh" us la..
veli paiseh la:P
erm,i heard a bad news fr a assistance,
xiao bai was injured in an accident n rest at home nw..
hope he will recover soon la..
god bless u..
佛祖给你加持^^

2 comments: